I am so excited we are going to talk about Young Living Thieves Essential Oil today! This wasn’t an essential oil I got until I purchased a wholesale membership with Young Living. When I did it was the first oil I opened up and smelled. I had been hearing for months about “Thieves” and how amazing it smelled and what it was used for! I could not wait to get my hands on this essential oil.
Young Living has two essential oil lines for Thieves. They have the white label and that is their Vitality line that is for dietary. They also have their normal bottle and that is for aromatic and topical usage.
With Thieves® Vitality™ you’ll have a quick and easy way to balance your busy life and your wellness. With Young Living’s Thieves Vitality essential oil you can support overall wellness and a healthy immune system* with just a few drops.Thieves Vitality combines Lemon, Clove, Eucalyptus Radiata, Cinnamon Bark, and Rosemary essential oils to create one of our most popular products. These ingredients synergistically combine to offer one of the key benefits of Thieves Vitality oil: overall wellness and support of a healthy immune system. Additionally, Eucalyptus Radiata Vitality may also help support a healthy respiratory system when taken internally*.
Use the sweet, spicy flavor of Thieves Vitality as an addition to your daily wellness regimen. Its constituent oils such as Clove Vitality, Lemon Vitality, and Cinnamon Vitality give a comforting seasoning to warm food and drinks. Add Tangerine Vitality or Orange Vitality essential oil to Thieves Vitality to further brighten the flavors of your favorite foods.
Thieves Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed as a dietary supplement.
- Put a drop or a swirl of Thieves Vitality essential oil in your morning juice, tea, or coffee. The spicy, sweet flavor will also give your morning beverage a flavor boost.
- Add a drop to oatmeal, granola, or other cereal to elevate your breakfast.
- Take a shot of NingXia Red® with a drop of Thieves Vitality for a quick, spicy boost to your daily NingXia Red shot.
- Include a drop of Thieves Vitality in a cup of warm water or milk to add it to your wellness regimen.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.How to UseDilute 1 drop with 4 drops of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take 1 daily.
Thieves® essential oil is a powerful combination of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils for an aromatic blend that fills any space with a rich, spicy aroma. Inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated a special aromatic combination composed of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals used while robbing the dead and dying, Thieves is one of Young Living’s most popular products.
With the benefits of Thieves oil including cleaning power and an irresistibly spicy scent, Young Living offers it as an essential oil blend and as an important ingredient in a full range of home cleaning and personal care products, from dish soap to toothpaste. Looking to make your home smell as clean as it looks? Diffuse Thieves oil throughout the house for an aroma that makes every room smell more like fall baking than harsh cleaning formulas.
How to Use
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on underside of arm. Apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
Thieves essential oil uses:
- Refresh musty carpets by adding 5 drops of Thieves to a cup of baking soda; combine well and let sit overnight until the oil is absorbed. Sprinkle over carpets and vacuum thoroughly.
- Diffuse 6–8 drops of Thieves to help create an environment of peace and security. Customize your Thieves experience by adding a few drops of Orange, Tangerine, or Nutmeg essential oil.
- Put in a few drops of Thieves essential oil blend in your dishwater or dishwasher to thoroughly clean dishes and eliminate odor.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
- Put a few drops of Thieves essential oil blend in a capsule and swallow with water to support your immune system
- Put in a few drops of Thieves essential oil blend in your dishwater or dishwasher to thoroughly clean dishes and eliminate odor
When I do make-n-take parties to help educate people this is what I give to them about Thieves:
I was looking over the list of Thieves products from Young Living as well and I don’t think they have anything I haven’t used at this point! I love the smell, I love the taste of it, I love using it for carpet freshener, in tea, in coffee, in my NingXia Red, and in the diffuser.
Have you tried this amazing essential oil yet? What are your favorite things to use it for? Have you used any of the other Young Living Thieves products? Do you have a favorite?
Would you like to contact us ?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*We only recommend one brand for ingesting essential oils. Young Living has a Seed to Seal commitment and promise. They are a pure therapeutic grade essential oil with a Vitality line that is for dietary usages.
*We only recommend one brand for whole food based nutrition. Juice Plus+ is very selective with their suppliers for the fruits, veggies & vineyard selection. We want to make sure if we are with a company that they have our best interests in mind!
*Any of the links you click on from Think One Change have the potential to be an affiliate.