Young Living Lemon Essential Oil is one of the very first essential oils that I used. There are so many things I use this for. I love to diffuse it, put a drop onto some ice and run it through the garbage disposal, put it in my bottle (glass bottle) of water, and just open the bottle and inhale the fresh scent!
Lemon essential oil is another one that has two purposes! The white label is part of the vitality line they offer, which is part of their dietary selection. Then there is the normal colored label and that belongs to the regular line and this one is aromatic and topical.
Lemon (Citrus limon) Vitality can add a bright, dynamic flavor to many dishes. Its versatility in sweet and savory recipes is what makes this fruit a popular item in kitchens around the world. Use Young Living’s Lemon Vitality™ essential oil to add flavor to savory foods like fish and chicken or sweet foods like pastries and cakes.
Lemon Vitality oil has a bright taste you’ll want to keep on hand for almost anything you whip up. Instead of zesting or juicing, use Lemon Vitality for a convenient way to use this great flavor. Start small with a single drop of oil.
Lemon Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Add to a tall glass of cold water for a fresh drink to start your day.
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed.
- Blend a drop of Lemon Vitality in Gary’s True Grit™ Einkorn Pancake & Waffle Mix batter and top your waffles or pancakes with fresh fruit for a healthy, tasty breakfast.
- Create custom vinaigrettes or marinades to add a bright taste to summer salads and grilling.
- Add it to tea, baked goods, homemade preserves, and other treats.
- Add 1 drop in plain or vanilla yogurt. Top with fresh berries.
- Combine with savory foods such as chicken, fish, shrimp, and vegetables and with sides such as noodles, rice, or pasta salad.
How to Use:
Put 2 drops in a capsule. Take 3 times daily.
Containing the naturally occurring constituent limonene, Lemon is a key component in many popular essential oil-infused products. Lemon is used worldwide in cleaners and soaps for its refreshing scent.
How to Use
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. If contact with skin occurs, avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Save a place in your spring cleaning routine for Lemon, which can add a bright citrus scent!
- Boost your home cleaning with the cheerful scent of fresh lemons! Add a few drops to naturally derived floor, window, and surface cleaning solutions. Do not use Lemon oil on granite or stone, as it may etch the surface.
- Make Lemon part of your beauty routine by adding it to skin care products to reduce the appearance of blemishes or combining it with conditioner and DIY hair masques to give your hair a smoother, shinier look.
- Diffuse Lemon to create an aromatic environment that is clean smelling and positive. Lemon pairs beautifully with other citrus oils, such as Tangerine, and Bergamot, or with Stress Away™ for a diffusion blend that smells like lemon meringue pie!
At the make-n-take party I had this is the information I shared with those there:
Have you used Young Living Lemon Essential Oil before? What are some of your favorite things to use it for? If not what would you love to try with it?
Are you currently a wholesale member of Young Living? Would you like to be a wholesale member and don’t know how, contact us!
Would you like to contact us ?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*We only recommend one brand for ingesting essential oils. Young Living has a Seed to Seal commitment and promise. They are a pure therapeutic grade essential oil. Always be sure to read the label for directions on usage for each individual essential oil.
*We only recommend one brand for whole food nutrition. Juice Plus+ is very selective with their suppliers of the fruits and veggies and vineyard selections. We want to make sure if we are with a company that they have our best interests in mind! Always be sure to read the nutrition label for directions on usages of each whole food nutrition capsule.
*Any of the links you click on from Think One Change leads to the potential that you could be providing a commission for us.