We had an amazing dinner tonight! How can you not be excited about delicious and nutritious food?!
It was so easy to do. Now tonight I made two whole chickens because on Thursdays I have two extra little ones here. They are not so little anymore but still, instead of feeding a family of 6 we feed a family of 8.
- Whole Chicken
- Green Beans
- Butter (we use unsalted)
- Raw Honey
- Tastefully Simple Rustic Herb Seasoning
- Young Living Orange Essential Oil
- Young Living Lime Essential Oil
- Young Living Citrus Fresh Essential Oil
- Get your pan out, cover bottom with just enough water so nothing burns
- Add 1 to 2 drops of Lime
- Rinse your chicken out and let dry
- Mix together butter, raw honey and TS Rustic Herb
- After mixed, add 1 -2 drops of Orange and 1-2 drops of Citrus Fresh
- Loosen the breast skin and put some of the butter mixture under the skin
- Put butter mixture on the breast of chicken and legs (just coat the darn thing)
- Place extra in the hollowed inside
- Place potatoes and green beans around outside
- Sprinkle top with a little more TS Rustic Herb
- Cover with foil and cook (I did a really slow cook tonight; 2.5 hours, was still really moist and falling off bones)
(This whole mixing without me giving amounts is because I do not measure. I smell and I look to decide if it has enough in it; sorry but just use what you think is best!)
Oh my gosh – it was amazing!
We are already gearing up for December’s giveaway! Last month of the year and of course biggest giveaway of the year! Really excited!
If you are ready to join the YLEO spOILed Family?
If you want to order Young Living?
Would you like to talk to Jack or Amy?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.