Well tomorrow is the day my children can’t wait for. They start to plan their costumes around January 1st each year. It changes over the year a million times but it is never far from their minds. They love to go out and get candy and to show off what they are! Each year we also go over to my parents Halloween night and we celebrate with a neighbor I grew up with and their children. We have three generations all together and it is so much fun. We have a little buffet with food & drink, a hayride that takes the kids and adults through the neighborhood for trick or treating, a fire to keep warm and friendships rekindling, talking and laughter. What more could you ask for at the end of October?
We will be sharing some Ogre’s Overbites with them this year. I can’t wait to try them out! They look and sound delicious!
You can find the original recipe Here on Young Livings Blog.
- 1 Apple*, Red or Green
- Smooth Nut Butter
- Yogurt Raisins
- Use Thieves Fruit & Veggie Spray to clean apples
- Halve and core the apple and cut into 1/2 inch slices (6 slices total)
- Take two slices and spread nut butter on one side of each of the apple slices
- Pick a side and place the yogurt raisins around the edge of the apple slice
- Place the other slice on top of the yogurt raisins. Have the apple peel facing out and the nut butter side angled so that it looks like a mouth.
- Optional: Spritz with diluted lemon juice to prevent browning of the apple slices.
*1 apple will make 3 sets of teeth
Don’t forget on November 2nd we start our November Giveaway!
If you are ready to join the YLEO spOILed Family?
If you want to order or see products for Young Living?
Would you like to talk to Jack or Amy?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.