So here is another Halloween (or any time) treat you can make. Not only can you make it but your children can help and it is a great family time activity (would be a super easy and super fun kid friendly birthday party craft)!
You can find the original post HERE ON YOUNG LIVING’s BLOG
- Wooden Kebab Sticks
- 1 Dark Plum (or any fruit that is round and yummy)
- Black Grapes, Blueberries, Green or Red Apple Chunks, Green or Red Grapes, or any tasty fruit
- Plastic Goggly Eyes (or white chocolate and raisins)
- Nut Butter (any kind you like)
- Use Thieves Fruit & Veggie Soak to clean fruit.
- Gather 16, 8 inch sized wooden kebab sticks. Break them into 4 inch sections.
- Skewer grapes (or whatever fruit you decided on) on eight of the sticks so that the fruit touches. Leave one fruit covering one end to use as a connector, leave the other end bare to poke into the plum.
- Repeat on the other 8 sticks, connect the exposed ends into the joints of the other set of grapes at an angle.
- Once the legs are connected poke the exposed kebab stick into the plum.
- Put the goggly eyes on the front of plum with nut butter. (Or) Create eyes with white chocolate and raisins; using the nut butter and then attach to the plum with more nut butter
Don’t forget on November 2nd we start our November Giveaway!
If you are ready to join the YLEO spOILed Family?
If you want to order or see products for Young Living?
Would you like to talk to Jack or Amy?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.